Navigate

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Black and White Plus One~ Assignment


A few weeks ago in year one CyberARTS,we had an assignment to take one of our garden photos, and make it black and white then chose one colour. Some of us were lucky enough to be chosen to take part in an awesome art show held by the year fours and Lakeshore Arts called "Black and White Plus One".
 I was one of the lucky people to be chosen to take part in this art show.



For this picture, I had to first put a black and white layer over my picture. Then I had to put a gradient map. I took the eraser tool to erase the black and white layer to show the colour. I copied the erasing, and pasted it on the bottom layer, which is the black and white layer. I added a levels layer to darken the background, so the flowers colour would stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment