Navigate

Wednesday 14 September 2016

What I Want to Take Photos of.

For our second assignment we were asked to choose three pictures of what kind of photography we wanted to shoot. I had said pictures of cosplayer's in costumes that tell a story. Below show the type of photo's I was talking about. All three photos include a total different lighting for each one. The first includes harsh sun light with a shallow depth of field, the middle is light provided from a flash with a long depth of field, and the last uses window light with a wide depth of field.


      Two of the three photos include story without having to use any words to portray it, as the first photo doesn't really provide that. I want to take pictures of one of my friends, and mainly outside in an urban environment, like downtown, or in studio with professional lighting. Although you wont be able to see eyes, you can still get a strong message across.

No comments:

Post a Comment