Navigate

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Black and White ~ Assignment.


A few weeks ago in CyberARTS we had to take one of the garden photos we took and turn it into Black and White three times. We did this so that we could practice different ways to use Adobe Photoshop CS6. We were given this task because we are taking part in an art show coming up called 
"Black and White +1"

For this one, I chose the red channel, from the RGB Channels. Then I turned it to a grey scale. I added a gradient scale to darken the darker areas. After, I added a levels layer to further darken and lighten the areas that needed a "boost"


For my second one, I chose the red channel from the RGB channels. Then I put a grey scale over the picture. After, I made a g radiant map to darken up the layer.


For my third and final picture, I chose the red channel from the RGB channels. I turned it into a grey scale then I added a curves layer to lighten up the picture itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment